Markets are conversations.
The ICS sales team is a European family. We are passionate about Big Data, Corporate ICT, Cloud, Digitisation, Internet of the Things, Mobility, and software solutions which
We conduct powerful sales conversations.
Not about bits and bytes. More likely to needs and solutions. Or opportunities and values. We are masters of our profession and we know exactly that sales techniques, sales rhetoric or marketing tactics are important but no trust-building measures. Our credibility and the credibility of our message matters.
We are the voice of IT.
We enable our clients to go to their markets and to deliver state-of-the-art technology. We know that data is the new oil and we handle data with surgical precision. Around, nearly, or perhaps are foreign to us.
Somebody must press the trigger and we want to do this.
It is our team’s mission to acquire the “right” customers effectively and convert them into inspired and loyal buyers of our clients offer. The channel through which we achieve this is the phone.
ICS is seeking a focused, friendly, and professional Sales Coach. You have coaching experience and a deep knowledge of the sales processes and techniques, have a genuine passion for people and their development, the energy and ambition to excel and the creativity to take this department, which offers trainings for the ICS sales force as well as client's organisations, to the next level. You need to be able to think on your feet, understand that not all people learn the same, change direction according to where the business is going and make decisions independently, with support from management.
- Employment on a permanent basis
- Performance-based pay plus participation in profits
- Collaborating intensively with our project management and clients (stakeholder and sales floor)
- Working very closely together with our management team
- Dedication and drive to be permanently brought to bear in the improvement of our processes and services
You come with
- Have passion, a great spirit and high motivation; be goal and improvement driven
- Proven Sales Coaching and Sales Enablement experience
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with clients and other professionals
- Team player with the attitude of an in-house service provider
- The provision of consistent support and coaching across the sales floor to aid in quickly embedding training and coaching culture
- Assist with the design and delivery of in-house training solutions in line with needs
- Identify training needs for both the individual and department through the delivery of various methods, including 1:1 coaching, identifying individuals’ strengths, areas for development & providing constructive feedback accordingly
- Ensure all new team members embed learning and transition into the sales team smoothly
- Build positive relationships through effective communication with colleagues and managers and other departments to encourage shared learning
- To provide developmental feedback to colleagues to aid their achievement of revenue and customer KPI’s
- Ensure your own continuous professional development by keeping abreast of current sales and development techniques and trends
- A valid driving class B licence
- Be able to work well with international clients
- Have an excellent command of German (or a major European language) and English; English is our internal reporting language
ICS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to employees and job applicants, and to maintaining a diverse sales force.
If you are a good match, then please send a CV (PDF only) immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity. If you are a very good match, then please make a call and contact Attila Ilkin with your salary requirement.