Markets are conversations.
The ICS sales team is a European family. We are passionate about Big Data, Corporate ICT, Cloud, Digitisation, Internet of the Things, Mobility, and software solutions which
We conduct powerful sales conversations.
Not about bits and bytes. More likely to needs and solutions. Or opportunities and values. We are masters of our profession and we know exactly that sales techniques, sales rhetoric or marketing tactics are important but no trust-building measures. Our credibility and the credibility of our message matters.
We are the voice of IT.
We enable our clients to go to their markets and to deliver state-of-the-art technology. We know that data is the new oil and we handle data with surgical precision. Around, nearly, or perhaps are foreign to us.
Somebody must press the trigger and we want to do this.
It is our team’s mission to acquire the “right” customers effectively and convert them into inspired and loyal buyers of our clients offer. The channel through which we achieve this is the phone.
ICS is seeking focused, friendly, and professional outbound telemarketers to perform phone sales calls for a range of on-going campaigns in a inside sales environment. The role requires the generation of quality leads by calling IT and Business decision makers to promote offers on a range of IT Companies and solutions. Additional duties include performing calls, maintaining CRM contact records, and collecting information on current and upcoming IT projects.
- Employment on a permanent basis
- 40-hour week (M-F)
- EUR 26,400 base salary + 7,600 bonus EUR for achievement of objectives
- Additional incentives
- Teleworking (4 days / week) and part-time (50%) possible
- Collaborating intensively with our clients (stakeholder and sales floor), their partners as well as supplier network
- Working very closely together with our management team
- Dedication and drive to be permanently brought to bear in the improvement of our processes and services
You come with
- Have passion, a great spirit and high motivation; be goal and improvement driven
- Be comfortable with spending a large majority of your time on the phone talking to new potential customers and researching target companies & decision makers
- Have a natural flair for building new relationships with people
- Provide a basic understanding of corporate IT environment
- Be able to demonstrate consistency in performance
- Be able to maintain campaigns and projects by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations - especially data protection, data security and Distance Selling Act/ Remote Marketing Laws for EMEA countries
- Be able to work well with international clients
- Ensure excellent attendance while gathering information highly accurate at the same time
- Have an excellent command of German (or a major European language) and English; English is our internal reporting language
- Have the will to continuous development both economically and technically
- Be ready to travel
- Be able to work temporary on-site with our customers
ICS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to employees and job applicants, and to maintaining a diverse sales force.
If you are a good match, then please send a CV (PDF only) immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity. If you are a very good match, then please make a call and contact Attila Ilkin.